Thursday, April 8, 2010

Who is the Braytrayn: King of Krunk?

Get to Know Me:
Originally from facebook- My 25 Things:

*Update: I had to add a couple to the list in question 25. But so what? Don't think I will not fight you!
====================================================================
I got tagged a few times so here goes...

1. When I sleep my mustache sneaks out and kills bad guys!

2. My tears cure cancer, too bad no one's ever seen me cry!


Oh sorry that's Chuck Norris, About me:


1. My two biggest fears are heights and bees. I often face my fear of heights; my fear of bees is much more debilitating.

2. I was only 5 feet tall and 90 pounds going into my freshman year of high school. I never dreamed I’d grow to be 6 ft tall (5'11" if I’m in an under 6 ft basketball tournament)

3. If I could share Taco Bell Chalupas with any three people living or dead (not counting Jesus) it would be Christopher Columbus, Abe Lincoln, and Lou Gehrig.

4. My favorite numbers (equally favorite) are 4 and 7.

5. For artistic not morbid purposes, I prefer the main character dies in the end. Movies are ruined when the hero rides off into the sunset with the girl. I always think to myself, “this movie could’ve been great if he died right there...”

6. My favorite athletes of all time are #1 Ken Griffey Jr., #2 Steve Young, and tied for #3 Gary Payton and Shawn Kemp.

7. When I retire (age 35) I want to spend an entire summer and follow my Mariners all around the country catching a game in every MLB ballpark. (Wherever they don’t play in the NL I’ll follow the Braves or Cubs)

8. I was on the Math Team for two years in high school and kept it a secret from my friends. (Remember I was too short to play basketball... oh and I don’t want to toot my own horn, but because of it I got a perfect score on the math portion of the ACT, which probably got me into college because my reading scores were down there with Mike Tyson and Paris Hilton’s)

9. My specialty was mental math. I think it’s because I do math problems and look for patterns in my mind with random numbers on clocks, microwaves, sports scores, price tags, or street signs. I do this cuz I’m crazy not because I’m a nerd! “Oh it’s 12:24!... 12 goes into 24... both divisible by 12, 6, 4, 3, 2... 12+24 is 36... 12 has digits 1 and 2, 2 goes into 24 12 times... 24 is digits 2 and 4... that adds to 6, 1+2 is 3... 6 is divisible by 3...” This was an easy one you don’t want to know what I go through in my mind when it’s 5:13... Now that is an intriguing combination of #s!!!

10. I kinda secretly like Techno party music because they used to play it at the Kingdome during Mariners games when I was a kid and it brings back memories.

11. If the Devil came to me and offered an Aston Martin or the world’s most beautiful woman in exchange for my soul... I would take the car and get that girl on my own.

12. I really like the rain, I really hate the snow.

13. I bite my fingernails and probably will for the rest of my life (as long as I watch sports). Deal with it. I do what I want!

14. I taught myself how to tie my shoes, swim, and ride a bike... that’s why I’m not real good at any of these things (especially tying my shoes, anyone who’s ever watched me do it “my way” thinks I’m retarded, and I don’t tie my shoes unless I’m planning on running from the cops).

15. If I could afford real diamond earrings the size of Skittles I would get my ears pierced (cuz that’s the only time it’s cool for a guy to get his ears pierced).

16. Really smart girls scare me! So much so that I may very well have added them to my #1 fact.

17. Because I have 5 sisters who complain when I would do guy things (fart, scratch myself, not match my clothes, pee on the toilet seat,...) I have decent manners and impeccable restroom accuracy; I can pee around the corner (view obstructed) through a Cheerio floating in the can.

18. I don’t like wearing tight clothes (esp. jeans) and so I don’t think other guys should like it either.

19. I talk in my sleep... in many exciting languages... sometimes using words I don't use when I'm awake.

20. Sometimes I want to fight Chuck Norris! He’s never taken me up on the offer.

21. I know a lot of useless little facts and trivia because I never forget useless little facts and trivia.

22. I’m not real good at any one thing, but I feel like I’m pretty good at most anything, except girly things (singing, DDR, cleaning, gymnastics-I don’t really like being upside down)

23. It’s true I do sometimes wish I was black, mostly so I could do my part to bring back the “gumby” cut.

24. I don’t like cereal for breakfast. To me it’s like eating cotton candy or ketchup packets- no substance.

25. The only time I’ve cried during a movie, it’s been sports movies when no one’s been around and it just snuck up on me. (The end of Field of Dreams, Gridiron Gang, Hardball, Hoosiers, We are Marshall, Airbud... ok just kidding about the last one

3 comments:

  1. Am I dumb that I don't know what DDR is? And BTW, you are truly one of the funniest people I know. This post esp. had me laughing out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance dance revolution... it was the original guitar hero, but with dancing. and i decided i needed a place to come together with all my ramblings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah he got tired of talking to the wall Amy.....
    Brayden you crack me up!

    ReplyDelete